Friday, February 10, 2012

How to make your own designed make up bag!!!by me!!!

hello so few weeks ago I made my own designed makeup bag..
I had this in my mind for so long. but I was thinkin about the design so without saying anything else I will post my pics

1. This is  the materials you will need. quarter of yard of any kind of fabric
2. zipper 7 cm
3. sewing needles
4.ruler
5.Thread
6. I sew the  Zipper on the end of both parts.(by hand)

7. Once I sew the zipper I sew the left side make sure you sew 2 twice (by hand)

8.  I burn the end of the side so the thread of the fabric doesn't come out.

8. this is how the finish bag looks. its really pretty gotta say It took me only 3 hours from cutting the fabric to sewing and finished and secured ..
9. Finished ready to use  ..

10. and my makeup bag is ready!!

I really hope this was helpful and if you need any more detailed info let me know....

Happy Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment