Friday, February 10, 2012

HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG!! FIRST POST

 HELLO EVERYONE!!!

This will be my first post, yey!! I am so happy that I finally decided to open a blog after of year of thinking hehehe.. any ways I will open this first post with a warm Welcome to everyone who decides to subscribe to my blog welcome and thank you, I hope we can develop a great blog-friendship. I will post about basically everything I love to comment  about everything, First let me tell you how I got  In love with "makeup"  hmmm  I started 1 year in a half that I got really passionate. I always loved make up even when I was a little girl I used to use my moms makeup kit and dream about the day that I can finally have and do my own make up.. Growing up I experiment with makeup but since my mom doesn't wear much, I didn't have any guide to tough me throw this, but I really wanted to use to I kind teach my self to do it.. but didn't have much luck I wasn't good... so I used on and off but always buying make up that's every-girl obsession let me tell you every girl will fantasize and have a room full of makeup and every kind every brand ...but one year and half ago I started watching you tube gurus and started to try and try at first was little frustrating that I wasn't able to perform like them but i remind my self that I was just starting and in order for me to be better is to keep practicing and never lose the faith, but one month later I did perform in my self and did a  change of look and, my make-up was much better.
I loved what  I saw at the mirror so I hurry to the store to buy more make up, but let me tell you I am no rich so I can't afford to be buying makeup everyday but since I am an extreme coupon girl. I  use my abilities to  use coupons to get lots and lots of make up products from the drugs store.. all my make-up products are from the drugs store, I really don't believe that I need to buy expensive brand in order to perform a great job.







I did a great job because in less than 1 month I have full my cabinet with 30 lipstick every single color and 50 kinds of eyeshadow, and I have a huge collection of brushes  from every single brand from the cheapest from the dollar store to the one that you can find at drug store. I bough lot of foundation powder, concealer, lip gloss, bronzer, blush, sponges , eyelashes, to everything you need for absolute price of $ 1 dollar and sometimes  I did not pay a dime for any of this products. I am telling you extreme couponing is AMAZING....now the I  have enough make-up to last 4 years without buying any single item. but I need to  practice and learn about make-up, I went to my local library and borrow 20 books of make-up because is not only practice you also need to know knowledge of what are you putting in your face. I read and practice and I went online and print out facechart so I can practice  I will list the name of the books that  I use. I read and read and read and practice so much that now  I can tell you I AM A SELF TAUGHT  MAKE UP GIRL....!! and I  so proud of it I thought that  I need to go to a make up school to learn make up but with now in days, with the internet , libraries, and look books that you can get at any magazine and inspiration from the street, and the tv  you don't, I know you have to have knowledge that why you borrow books from the library to learn about what make-up is made of? whats the ingredients what techniques and what material you need to use in order to perform a great job..
Youtube is  a really important part of learning with different kind of guru and make up style you learn lot techniques  for FREE!!  your teacher is the girl in the videos teaching you how to make the perfect smokey eye or the perfect flawless face in 5 minutes. I can stay hours and hours naming the best youtube gurus but you have to find your own inspiration and your style , now that I told you  little bit of my story on make up  I hope this can be very helpful for you..



list of books of makeup I use (I use some of this books as everyday reference or when I need them )




p.s YOU DONT NEED TO BUY ALL THIS BOOKS JUST GO TO A LOCAL LIBRARY AND BORROW THEM , YOU NEED TO LEARN TO EXPLORE DIFFERENT KINDS OF RESOURCES TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.WITH OUT MONEY....!! JUST MY OPINION




- --MAKEUP MANUAL  BOBBI BROWN (THIS IS A MUST HAVE)
-BEAUTY RULES  --- BOBBI BROWN 
- LIVING BEAUTY ---- BOBBI BROWN
- GET POSITIVELY BEAUTIFUL--- CARMINDY
- INICIACION AL MAQUILLAJE ---TRINIDAD MATEO ( THANKFULLY IM BILIGUE SO I READ IN SPANISH)
-BASES DE MAQUILLAJE ---MARTA GUILLEN MUNOS ( IT COMES WITH A CD AND ITS VERY HELPFUL





and  I have much more books but I  will find them and post them later.








Thank you and Have an awesome day... Don't forget to tune in youtube Maybelline live runway to watch Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week NYC February 2012










No comments:

Post a Comment